R.Franklin BMS

Started by jkim229
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jkim229

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that there's a thread on the school already but I had some specific questions/requests. So here's the thing, I know I want to apply to this school but I don't know when. Right now, I have a 3.3 and a 26 mcat. After this semester, seeing where it's going, i'm going to end my undergrad w/ a 3.4. Have a publication and another one currently being written, emt license, hours of volunteer,etc...

I know I should apply as soon as I can but should I apply now or should I wait a month and finish my undergrad w/ the slightly higher gpa. I'm also retaking the mcat later in June. And are my chances ok...bad..or what. I know there's a 'what's my chance' page but it was focused on med schools not postbac programs
 
apply now... just let them know that you are retaking the MCAT, and send them your updated transcript in June... RF has been known to accept people with your current stats