R.V. Dental College, Bangalore, India

Started by sagz86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sagz86

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I got into R.V. Dental college in Bangalore on an NRI seat....and was just wondering if anyone had some positive or even negative comments about the school/area??? I have heard that it is one of the best in Karnataka, but that is what I have heard....can someone please give me some insight/review on the school?

Thanks!
 
Hey guys I got into R.V. Dental college in Bangalore on an NRI seat....and was just wondering if anyone had some positive or even negative comments about the school/area??? I have heard that it is one of the best in Karnataka, but that is what I have heard....can someone please give me some insight/review on the school?

Thanks!
Good choice! Its a darned good school (from what I hear)
 
Hey guys I got into R.V. Dental college in Bangalore on an NRI seat....and was just wondering if anyone had some positive or even negative comments about the school/area??? I have heard that it is one of the best in Karnataka, but that is what I have heard....can someone please give me some insight/review on the school?

Thanks!
hey actually its a preety good choice bt dint u try for an other school anyways all de best