Rad after Nuc Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radiology20

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody. I am IMG in US, I did Nuc Med in my country, and I do have two fellowships. So I did USMLE and I liked to start rad but unfortunately I failed CS, so I could not get any interview. I am now doing Nuc Med in a very well known university but I like to do rad after that. Can u pls give me some advice? and also when I should apply? Is there any difference between second residency application forms from the first residency?
step 1:87
step2; 99
step3: 83
CS passed in second attemp
I have almost 30 international presentation and 4 full paper in best radiology Journals. Do I have any chance?

Thanks
 
IMG, low step 1, failed CS, but good step 2, good research, nuc boarded. I think the odds are against you even to get interviews, but it doesn't hurt to try.