Rad Onc Meme Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evilbooyaa

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sparked by recent posts in RO Twitter that put a smile on my face, I think a light hearted meme thread related to Rad onc will bring some smiles to the forum instead of just perennial frowns.

This is not (as of 11/21/21) going to become the mean meme dump location for all memes in the forums (at least at this point) but can serve as a location for funny things. Priority on funny things.

Some minor discussion of certain topics I think is fine, but let's avoid having in-depth discussions about things - if there's something specific you want to discuss, break it off into its own thread.

I reserve the right to make changes to a SDN RO meme policy, and/or, close this thread, and/or ban all memes if I realize that I have opened Pandora's box with this proposed combination of The Internet (meme world) and SDN Rad Onc.

Rules (will be updated as people do dumb-**** that I realize is outside common decency) updated 11/21/21:
1. No memes that are negative about other SDN users
2. No profanity/nudity/stuff that wouldn't fly on Reddit
3. No calling out non-public figures in a meme
4. Focus on shenanigans that are cheeky and fun, not those that are cruel and tragic (ones that aren't really shenanigans at all, AKA evil shenanigans)
X. If we wouldn't allow it in a post, we won't allow it in a meme.

Now go forth and spread the lulz.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Based on the recent discussion of ideal fractionation/dose for LD SCLC in the RadOnc Twitter thread.

1637519024612.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
There have been some truly epic memes posted on this forum over the last few years. Unfortunately, some of them are buried deep within long threads like "Rad Onc Twitter" so many users may never see and appreciate them. That being the case, here is one of my most favorite memes:

astro_loves_resident_slave_labor-png.332100

Originally posted by speakeroftruth here

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wallner: 'I AM the ABR!'

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you me? I feel like half my patients have woodworking shops and so many of my OTVs turn into conversations about making furniture. I'm thinking about converting part of my garage...

Plus, if you lose one hand you can still contour with the other. Win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Plus, if you lose one hand you can still contour with the other. Win-win.
Noone will be contouring in 10 years. AI will do that and we will merely edit.

And until then you can always...

ADVANCED CONTOURING FELLOWSHIP

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Noone will be contouring in 10 years. AI will do that and we will merely edit.

And until then you can always...

ADVANCED CONTOURING FELLOWSHIP

Please don’t give the hellpits any ideas. These bottomless placea will do anything for a warm body with a faint pulse. The glass is always half empty so more space for another body.

Reactions: 1 user
Your regularly scheduled break from Jan 6 insurrection discussions.

5vdu7e.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
“The Strike" is the 166th episode of the NBCsitcom Seinfeld. This was the tenth episode of the ninth and final season. It aired on December 18, 1997. This episode features and popularized the holiday of Festivus.

Yeah she's a two face. She looks great in a certain light but in another light looks... not great. Gotta be careful. Look at things from multiple angles at multiple different times!

MXaIbkO.png

Just finished “Don’t Look Up”

I feel seen… as the Jennifer Lawrence character.

Can someone make that meme??

Reactions: 1 user
Just finished “Don’t Look Up”

I feel seen… as the Jennifer Lawrence character.

Can someone make that meme??
I feel like the bloodbath kid was Lawrence. You may be Leo. Ben Smith the Elon Musk character.