Radford: entering summer 2013. Anyone else?

Started by RUchicSM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes! I'll be attending Radford this summer. There are couple of others on here attending as well.
 
I will also be attending Radford this summer! Looking forward to meeting you both.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice to 'meet' you both 🙂 I'm getting really excited about starting classes. I've just started looking at places to live. Housing doesn't look extremely expensive so far.
 
Hey guys, I will be attending Radford this summer as well! I live in Bristol, Va and graduated from ETSU in 2011 with a major in exercise science. I can't wait to meet you all!