radiation oncology position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OHCradonc

Reaction score
Hello,

Our group, Oncology Hematology Care (OHC) is recruiting for a partnership track radiation oncology position in Springfield, Ohio. We are a well established long standing private practice multispecialty oncology group that is based jointly out of Cincinnati and Springfield Ohio. The position is full time, open to established and newly graduated physicians, with flexible start date but potential for more immediate start if desired. Salary is competitive with quick pathway to ~ MGMA median base with bonus potential and benefits on top. Vacation for partners has been 8 weeks. Volume is what I would call pleasantly busy (happy to provide more details privately). Position would be single center with no travel to other facilities, located on hospital campus. Springfield is located 30 mins from Dayton, 45 mins from Columbus, and ~1 hour from Cincinnati. The position would be primarily 4 days a week. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information.

- Longtime SDN fan

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Suburb of Columbus would be a lovely place to live. Man, if I hadn’t just moved …

I don’t know these folks. Looked em up. It seems like 1 RO, Beaumont trained (= good!) and 3-4 medoncs.

Great set up! Apply!

Reactions: 2 users
is this growth of the group or a replacement of someone who left?

thanks for posting

Members don't see this ad :)
Peeps- 45 min flat from Columbus. Very strong biryani game. Live on western edge of town, become Buckeye fan, talk **** on Michigan, profit.
This man biryanis

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

Our group, Oncology Hematology Care (OHC) is recruiting for a partnership track radiation oncology position in Springfield, Ohio. We are a well established long standing private practice multispecialty oncology group that is based jointly out of Cincinnati and Springfield Ohio. The position is full time, open to established and newly graduated physicians, with flexible start date but potential for more immediate start if desired. Salary is competitive with quick pathway to ~ MGMA median base with bonus potential and benefits on top. Vacation for partners has been 8 weeks. Volume is what I would call pleasantly busy (happy to provide more details privately). Position would be single center with no travel to other facilities, located on hospital campus. Springfield is located 30 mins from Dayton, 45 mins from Columbus, and ~1 hour from Cincinnati. The position would be primarily 4 days a week. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information.

- Longtime SDN fan
Thanks! Is this a partnership track position? Had heard that perhaps some previous openings w OHC were not. Appreciate you posting here!