Radiology Specialty/ Residency

Started by Pluto674
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pluto674

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently a 2nd year vet student, strongly considering a residency in diagnostic imaging. I was wondering if anyone on here has gotten a diagnostic imaging residency? did you do 1 internship or 2? and were they at the same place you ended up getting a residency?

Trying to keep my GPA up and holding two positions, 1 in radiology club. Also getting involved in research and expecting to have a few publications in radiology. Is there anything else I should be doing? I know a radiology specialty is starting to become more and more competitive

Thanks!