RadOnc training - good news at last

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tharp et al, JACR 2021

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• radonc.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 407
Reactions: 1 users
This is the rough equivalent of being on the wards overnight and saying, "things are really quiet tonight" as you set your pager on the desk beside your call room bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
negativity here is amazing

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, but that’s not ASTRO’s interpretation

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, but that’s not ASTRO’s interpretation
Astro is not the government and the language is unequivocal. Astros position is basically that cms and the government are lying, and tying to entrap radoncs which is absurd.

Reactions: 2 users
Astro is not the government and the language is unequivocal. Astros position is basically that cms and the government are lying, and tying to entrap radoncs which is absurd.
Not entirely absurd. CMS makes decisions about what is or is not billable (i.e. simulations with IMRT), then claims it was always that way, and then wants “their” money back. Or they go ahead and pay for services (i.e. IMRT for breast cancer) which they then say are unnecessary, and then they want their money back. That being said, if they are explicit about supervision, I cannot see them backtracking on that and asking for “their” money back. But they are a bit like a medieval lord - so who knows.

Reactions: 2 users