Rads Offer ~Tough Decision~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Step 1 us a memorization exam, pure and simple.

Anyone capable of getting the baseline scores required to get into a US MD school (barring special circumstances) has the juice to pull off a 260 with time, effort, and discipline.

Seriously, just finish U World, First Aid, and a supplemental book for each section and you'll pull it off...

Members don't see this ad.

Disagree. I've taught step 1 classes for two years. I think any us med student that studies correctly can get a 240. Going from 240-260 requires intelligence and a little luck IMO.

Anyone capable of getting the baseline scores required to get into a US MD school (barring special circumstances) has the juice to pull off a 260 with time, effort, and discipline.

Seriously, just finish U World, First Aid, and a supplemental book for each section and you'll pull it off...

So you got a 260+?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile