Test Tools RAFFLE! - win Essential Clinical Anatomy for iPad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraLWW

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
LWW will give away a free copy of Moore/Essential Clinical Anatomy on Inkling for iPad to 2 lucky members. Winners for the raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Do you own an iPad? Planning to buy one? What do you think of this new delivery of medical education content?

Recently featured in a Wall Street Journal article, Inkling delivers "a textbook case in innovation." See how you can transform your learning experience at http://www.inkling.com/wk_essential_clinical_anatomy/

Be sure to take our student survey for your chance to win an iPad!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I heard about this recently and it seems like a wonderful, new study tool. I really like the fact that it is interactive and allows you to purchase content chapter by chapter. What other features does this have that make it different from the print edition. Is the content any different?

I'd have to agree with the previous poster but what do people do if they don't have an iPAD/iPHONE?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard about this recently and it seems like a wonderful, new study tool. I really like the fact that it is interactive and allows you to purchase content chapter by chapter. What other features does this have that make it different from the print edition. Is the content any different?

This product brings you great features like:
  • The ability to test your knowledge of human anatomy with almost 300 high resolution, interactive anatomical diagrams.
  • 145 clinical case studies that you won't find in the print edition of Essential Clinical Anatomy.
  • Interactive quizzes at the end of each chapter that help you evaluate your understanding with USMLE®-style review questions.
  • Gorgeous high resolution illustrations, narrated videos and other media together to help you learn quickly.

Last edited:
Can the chapters be downloaded and viewed on a MacBook pro or only iPhone/iPad?

The chapters look great- I'd love to be able view on my iPhone as well as on the larger screen of my laptop

Can the chapters be downloaded and viewed on a MacBook pro or only iPhone/iPad?

The chapters look great- I'd love to be able view on my iPhone as well as on the larger screen of my laptop

Hi caligrrl! Right now our products for Inkling are only crafted for iPad. Hopefully soon we'll be able to offer it on more devices. Take our survey and maybe you'll win one!

Will you need to have access to the internet to view some of the content such as the videos?

is there an iphone4 version of this app?

this seems like a great idea. i have used my ipad to read many medical texts however this is by far the most interactive and the social connection is amazing

I have recently been trying to justify the purchase on an ipad 2 and apps like this have convinced me that it will be an outstanding tool for medical school this fall! What kind of interactive featues will this app include to help students to test themselves over the content? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.