Test Tools RAFFLE! - win our new 3D anatomy product

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraLWW

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
LWW will give away a 1-year subscription to aclandanatomy.com to 2 lucky members. Winners for the raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Aclandanatomy.com supports the teaching and learning of anatomy with more than 300 narrated videos of REAL cadaver specimens. Your subscription gives you anytime, anywhere access – from any smartphone or tablet – while search and navigation tools make it easy to find only the content you need for course or exam review.

Take the free trial now & tell us what you think! https://store.aclandanatomy.com/

Be sure to take our student survey for your chance to win an iPad!

Members don't see this ad.

Cool! Like Rohen's anatomy book but even better b/c its mobile!

Cool! Like Rohen's anatomy book but even better b/c its mobile!

You got it, alchemist! And when you put Acland together with the Rohen eBook, you get a strong (portable) combination for learning anatomy via images and video with REAL CADAVER SPECIMENS--not to mention the added clinical imaging (MRIs, CTs, and endoscopic techniques) found in Rohen.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I know I will be without an internet connection at times, will I be able to download some of the videos before hand?

My question is similar- is an internet connection required or can some of the materials be downloaded? My connection can be spotty in some buildings on campus. Looks like a great tool!

If I know I will be without an internet connection at times, will I be able to download some of the videos before hand?

Hi, Sinfest & CaliGirl--aclandanatomy.com is a web-based product, such that an internet connection is required to play the videos. You have a few alternatives if you're frequently in an environment where web access is an issue:

--download the PDF transcripts of the videos in advance (take the free trial to see how these work)
--though not available with the unique online features (search functionality/email a clip/etc.) you might consider purchasing the DVD version of the site

We hope this helps and thank you for your feedback!

What are the system requirements for running this product on a mobile phone?

I used rohens for my first anatomy course - i WANT THIS for my next anatomy course! it really really helps seeing things "in living color" so to speak.

Yes, it's a really cool product. Good luck in the raffle. Even if you don't win, you should try out a subscription and let us know what you think.

This looks amazing! Is there a sound component or just visual?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.