Ran out of time on Topscore GC. Anyone else have this problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FROGGBUSTER

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bio and OC I finished pretty comfortably, but GC I had to rush and still didn't finish on time. I think it's because of the calculations.

Anyone else have this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Bio and OC I finished pretty comfortably, but GC I had to rush and still didn't finish on time. I think it's because of the calculations.

Anyone else have this problem?

Lol. Why did you do it separately?
Do all 3 at the same time and give yourself 90 minutes.

It's rare to see someone not finish the natural science on time.
If they made it 75 minutes instead of 90 minutes, most people would still finish it on time.

Lol. Why did you do it separately?
Do all 3 at the same time and give yourself 90 minutes.

It's rare to see someone not finish the natural science on time.
If they made it 75 minutes instead of 90 minutes, most people would still finish it on time.

I didn't know how to work Topscore the first time around.

Thanks, I gotta pick it up I see.

Yeah... I finished the science section on my dat way early. Had time to look over the whole thing again. Then I proceeded to draw out grids for my hole punching of the PAT next lol.

Most people finish OC/Bio in about 25 minutes each, giving you about 40 min for GC. Bio, you know it or you dont, thus its easy to get through in a timely fashion if your not hard headed about not knowing the answer. Ochem, usually if you dont know the exact answer, the choices for an answer can help you remember what the reaction does and the answer is usually noticeable.