Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XIX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxeye

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay, I started a random thread! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

what the heck is wrong with the two of you? I have some landscaping I want done, a basement to be finished, a kitchen to be refloored, I want a new sink in the bathroom, and my microhood still needs to be installed.

get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:
:laugh: :lol: :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
what the heck is wrong with the two of you? I have some landscaping I want done, a basement to be finished, a kitchen to be refloored, I want a new sink in the bathroom, and my microhood still needs to be installed.

get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

ALL that just for cookies?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming you are going for a medical mission trip!!! If so through what organization??? CFHI?? Projects Abroad?? Unite for Site?? or something else??

Mr Tee went to Ghana last year. :)

I wanted to do one of those but not this year. Maybe in the future.

I am doing it through Cross Cultural Soultions. They will set me up in a health clinic where I can volunteer. I can't wait!

But as for now, I need to rehearse my Prometheus presentation (grabs flint and paper).

Haha...no. That's probably why I pulled the A out.

We had 8 weekly tests, a final test, 3 papers, a marketing simulation and presentation. Lots of busy work that I didn't care about.

95% class participation :cool:
you finally changed the title under the screen name

6 more days of school! Woohoo! Most of my finals are next week, only have to take one on finals week. Kinda sucks though, because that one is Thursday night.

3 more visits to this night class. Unfortunately, it's about time to go...

I started my PS for AMCAS in the middle of the night last night during the torrential downpours. Couldn't sleep.. but was coming up with some decent stuff. Think I have about 25% of it figured out by now! :):)

Hang in there, everybody. it's almost over!!

Gee! Y'all have already started (and in some cases - completed) finals? We don't begin until late next week. I have had 4 exams in the last 2 days and I am wiped! I have a paper and a manual to write this weekend... AGGH! I am really envious of you guys who are finished!

Can't professors just trust us that we know the material? Finals for me start next week... bummer.

6 more days of school! Woohoo! Most of my finals are next week, only have to take one on finals week. Kinda sucks though, because that one is Thursday night.

3 more visits to this night class. Unfortunately, it's about time to go...

I started my PS for AMCAS in the middle of the night last night during the torrential downpours. Couldn't sleep.. but was coming up with some decent stuff. Think I have about 25% of it figured out by now! :):)

Hang in there, everybody. it's almost over!!
good girl
i've been trying to think of something good to write but i've been having writer's block.
Hopefully I'll get into the groove of things soon.

Gee! Y'all have already started (and in some cases - completed) finals? We don't begin until late next week. I have had 4 exams in the last 2 days and I am wiped! I have a paper and a manual to write this weekend... AGGH! I am really envious of you guys who are finished!

Real finals week for us isn't next week but the next. Fortunately, all of my profs except for one moved their tests to next week. So I'll have almost 7 full days in between my last two finals. :)

Real finals week for us isn't next week but the next. Fortunately, all of my profs except for one moved their tests to next week. So I'll have almost 7 full days in between my last two finals. :)
i was always the guy on thursday night of finals week in the library. Boy do i not miss those days :)

All this post-whoring finally paid off tonight when I had to update a club website before stepping down as a leader. I would have been lost learning html if it weren't for learning all those tags and smilies this past year.

haha. thankfully my last one is kinda a show up and i'm going to make an "A" final, so senioritis wont be able to kill me too much (and there wont be much studying)
i love those "the final is option" classes. Too bad there were none after freshman year.

LOL. I sorta arranged my schedule as to have a couple easy ones at the end of this year. Worked out well. :)
i always wished in my undergrad they would release the finals schedule during registering for classes. That would have definitely impacted my class selection greatly.

All this post-whoring finally paid off tonight when I had to update a club website before stepping down as a leader. I would have been lost learning html if it weren't for learning all those tags and smilies this past year.
Nice :thumbup:

I'm started reading (but not really posting) on another forum for finance stuff... mainly just to get some questions I have answered. It's funny how every website/forum really does have its own personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.