Random question for those who have interviewed at UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DeadorAlive

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Totally random ? - I have an interview at UCSF next week, and am coming from the east coast. They say you can store luggage in the admissions office, but to check-in in the library.

Is the admissions office in that same building? Which did you go to first?
 
DeadorAlive said:
Totally random ? - I have an interview at UCSF next week, and am coming from the east coast. They say you can store luggage in the admissions office, but to check-in in the library.

Is the admissions office in that same building? Which did you go to first?

You go to the library first. The admissions office is close by -- lots of people I interviewed with brought bags to the library and stashed them in the admission office later.