Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I love you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those cookies are amazing and you are amazing for making them.

IMG_0583.JPG

i made ECG cookies :D

A couple of those cookies are in trouble!!!

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
:lol:
If I could share the audio from today of one of our admin peeps saying "I just said fuck!!" on the air and the giggles that followed, I would. I promise some day to share "Boom! catfish.." with you all, when I get my copy back.

Best part, when the lady calls back to say it is a fake lion, the dispatcher says "oh don't worry, it kinda made my day." So true.

No, all the Type A-ers are going, "But that doesn't spell anything on the vertical! That's against the rules!"

:laugh: That's totally true because I sat there for an hour trying to figure out how I could have made them to work both ways.

311641_393319394062238_24202204_n.jpg

Me this morning with my two 70 lb dogs and a cat. :rolleyes:

This is very random so it's going here...

My grandpa thinks my grandma is having an affair with my 20 year old cousin :laugh:

I love him, but wow dementia can be comical at times. :rolleyes:

I am sitting in bed and I can hear my cat right outside my door. I swear she is just debating if I am going to poke her with a needle and if coming to bed is worth it.

Rant? Rave? I don't know. I talked to him last night and it sounded like he was crying almost when he told me he loved me and wished he could just jump into the car and come back. Yea, I wish that, too. But we decided that he's probably gonna stay there to spend Christmas with his kids. :oops:

A very sweet and friendly cat was on the fence in my backyard this morning. I went over and "made friends" with it. It even was fine with my IGs.

I have never seen the cat before and can't figure out if it is "lost" or an outside cat.

Its coat was in great condition.
It was friendly.
It had a collar but no name tag.
It was not hungry or thirsty.
It was vocal for attention.
It was probably young, BCS of maybe 4/9, I thought because of age not because it particularly underfed.
It was comfortable jumping across spaces outside (had claws).
It seemed a bit noise sensitive.

There are no signs for a lost cat, but I just can't shake the notion that it is a house cat that got out. Outside cats are rarely that friendly and comfortable around my dogs (who get excited with cats). This cat just wanted attention.

I left some food and water out (which i am sure other cats and squirrels will take).... still I feel responsible for it somehow.

Oh, and when we went inside the cat was staring at us through the window.....

(ps we already have a cat, and she does NOT like other cats AT ALL. )

I looked at it and was like - oh cool coaster for my alcoholic drink - WIN!!!! :laugh:

I am not type A - I am type W

you figure it out..... :smuggrin:

Really? We all know you're a Type A.

Type Alcoholic.

There are no signs for a lost cat, but I just can't shake the notion that it is a house cat that got out. Outside cats are rarely that friendly and comfortable around my dogs (who get excited with cats). This cat just wanted attention.

Actually the inverse tends to be true. A solely indoor cat that escapes is 99% of the time very intimidated by the outdoors, even if the cat is normally a friendly, outgoing cat, and will not be that confident at all.

Actually the inverse tends to be true. A solely indoor cat that escapes is 99% of the time very intimidated by the outdoors, even if the cat is normally a friendly, outgoing cat, and will not be that confident at all.
Ok. Thanks for the input. That makes me feel better.

Hopefully just a new "resident" whom I will get to know better.

I just don't get letting a cat outside in the city. That cat deserves better. :smuggrin:

Did a silly thing and stopped at a local private shelter with my grandfather after picking him up from the airport (also the shelter where my cousin adopted their dog so that was the real reason and also it's a really nice shelter inside). Completely fell in love with an older beagle mix. Giving myself the week to think over how possible it would be (and I think it's possible, but the question is how possible...). If she's still there next weekend, then, will start talking to the people there (and definitely need to find out what they know about her and cats), and, if not, then yay she found a new home already!

Back in April, I got a photo radar ticket for speeding. I tossed it aside and decided to ignore it, knowing that I would be out of the country right around the time I would be served and if I hadn't left that our mail had been stolen around the same time. My dad informed me that a process server came to the door the Wednesday after I left, he told him I was out of the country for the next four years the guy just left without serving the papers... Haha. I left just in time. :)