Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
relationships are like cooking. At first you are like I want to make a chocolate souffle and then you are like wait, that chocolate souffle looked delicious but was super high maintenance. So instead I made something I could handle and then you were like... wait is the oven still on?

Youtube search My Drunk Kitchen and enjoy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
relationships are like cooking. At first you are like I want to make a chocolate souffle and then you are like wait, that chocolate souffle looked delicious but was super high maintenance. So instead I made something I could handle and then you were like... wait is the oven still on?

Youtube search My Drunk Kitchen and enjoy
Then some days you trash the kitchen and decide to remodel.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: This is the random stuffs page :shrug: (I was trying them again after a very long hiatus and I thought that I should share that they are, indeed, still rather foul :p)

I know but we went from talking about trashing kitchens to raisins. It just seemed more random than the usual random.

I don't know how many of you remember the dog feet smell like frito conversation from a long while back..

but tonight for the first time I experienced it and finally agree!

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

BTW Em! You've been MIA!

I have been seriously MIA. Family stuff and then wisdom teeth surgery. Catching up on the thread seems so daunting lol. I look like Fat B*stard from Austin powers.

I don't know how many of you remember the dog feet smell like frito conversation from a long while back..

but tonight for the first time I experienced it and finally agree!

Ugh I hate frito feet!! My male's (Thorge Washington up there)^^^ always smell like that. I hate it and am slightly disturbed it made you hungry ;)

lying in bed, there was one single paw that got pushed towards my face, and suddenly I am craving salty snack (frito/potato chip).... sniffed a few times and confirmed the hypothesis.

Went upstairs and snacked.

/End of story

Usually my stories that end with snacking don't begin with dog paws...weirdo. :smuggrin:

After putting my baby to rest last night, I drove 90 miles south with my boyfriend to the capitol so he can take the MCAT. We decided to get a hotel so we wouldn't have to wake up at 5am and drive. I drove him to the testing center this morning and waited in the waiting room until they called his name. He was freaking out super hard, but I got him to calm down a little bit. Then I realized I am sitting in a room with a whole bunch of other people in my squirrel boxers (just woke up). Embarrassing. We got a good laugh out of it, and he went in all smiles. Wish him luck!:luck::xf:

After putting my baby to rest last night, I drove 90 miles south with my boyfriend to the capitol so he can take the MCAT. We decided to get a hotel so we wouldn't have to wake up at 5am and drive. I drove him to the testing center this morning and waited in the waiting room until they called his name. He was freaking out super hard, but I got him to calm down a little bit. Then I realized I am sitting in a room with a whole bunch of other people in my squirrel boxers (just woke up). Embarrassing. We got a good laugh out of it, and he went in all smiles. Wish him luck!:luck::xf:

So sorry about your furry creature PSILT :(

Tons of luck to your bf :luck::luck::luck:

Then I realized I am sitting in a room with a whole bunch of other people in my squirrel boxers (just woke up). Embarrassing. We got a good laugh out of it, and he went in all smiles. Wish him luck!:luck::xf:

haha that's awesome. Good luck BF!!

Weirdest thing just happened to me! I have a friend from O. Chem that I took a couple years ago that I still hang out with that I haven't seen in a while (not that long though, like 2 months) and invited to go on the bird walk with me today. She sends me a message saying that she is going to come and that she wanted to give me the heads up that she is now using the name Daniel and that's what she'll be telling everyone at the bird walk her name is :eek:. She said long story we'll have to talk later and I'm like :wow: that is quite the thing to spring on someone in a facebook message. Trying to be a good friend, but wondering is she gonna look like Daniel, my guess is yes, and how much Daniel is she if you know what I mean. This is all new territory for me. I'm just thinking a little more heads up would have been good, and a little more warning than a message 5 hours before the walk. I just hope I don't screw up and call her the name I know her by.

Really glad I decided to turn the computer on this morning or I would have gone in totally clueless!

Really glad I decided to turn the computer on this morning or I would have gone in totally clueless!

If your friend is a transman, you will probably want to start referring to him properly as "him" rather than "her." Not necessarily that it's what's going on with your friend but that's likely given the we'll talk later and such. The best thing you can do is support whatever decisions your friend makes. IME trans people are a lot happier with most things in life once they feel that they are being perceived and acknowledged as the gender that they actually are, which makes sense.

Kodak Gallery is shutting down in a month and a half. I decided to order some photos and a photo book of my pets. So excited to get them! I also realize that all I order are photos of my pets or pictures that I took of animals.

If your friend is a transman, you will probably want to start referring to him properly as "him" rather than "her." Not necessarily that it's what's going on with your friend but that's likely given the we'll talk later and such. The best thing you can do is support whatever decisions your friend makes. IME trans people are a lot happier with most things in life once they feel that they are being perceived and acknowledged as the gender that they actually are, which makes sense.

It went well at the bird walk. Ended up not referring to her as anything, which was good. She was dressed as a guy, but still had her earrings in that I think are girly and had the same haircut (has always been short but looks like a girl cut to me). We have an O. Chem get together next week, so my guess is we'll talk more then and she'll let us all know what's up and how to refer to her and everything.

Sushi restaurant I am at has the strangest music. Right now? Is I could have danced all night from my fair lady. Before that was a song I am guessing is from high school musical (never saw it so am not sure)

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

my frickin eye is twitching..... perhaps side effect of continuing hangover....

EyeTwitch.gif

And I feel like I heard that eye twitching was more related to calcium deficiency or something like that. Could be totally wrong but that's coming back to me from my neuro class or something like that.

And I feel like I heard that eye twitching was more related to calcium deficiency or something like that. Could be totally wrong but that's coming back to me from my neuro class or something like that.
I have no clue about the twitching lol. I just know K helps with a muscle locks up

I dunno, but can someone make it stop please - it has been going on forever now..... driving me mad.
smiley-whacky110.gif

makes me think of the movie "french kiss" - "my ass is twitching, you people make my ass twitch" (now insert eye and it works for me)

I dunno, but can someone make it stop please - it has been going on forever now..... driving me mad.
smiley-whacky110.gif

makes me think of the movie "french kiss" - "my ass is twitching, you people make my ass twitch" (now insert eye and it works for me)

Oh I know the feeling. I had a period where my eye twitched for a week during this past application cycle. Mine usually does it when I'm really stressed out.

Just found out on Saturday I told my parents when I was 9, and showing rabbits for 4-H, I wanted to be a vet.:oops: I wrote a letter to my senior (high school) self as a high school freshman and said I wanted to be a vet. :rolleyes: I only remember wanted to be a vet since my junior/senior year of high school. I didn't think I was one of those always want to be a vet type of people. Turns out I was. :p Can't tell if I'm happy or sad about that.