Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is hilarious. David vs Goliath
530248_10150626223950658_167124577_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am starving, but don't want to leave my bed.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Dog had to go potty so she got me up, but I got some funny looks as I stumbled out at 9 with crazy witch hair and no bra in ugly PJs lol

I am having one if those mornings too, but I now have to get up I have a doctors appointment to go to. Sigh. My bed is so comfortable.

Shortly after I posted that, I actually got up and made breakfast. Right now am laying on the floor because it is 95° and the hardwood floors under the fan is the only "cool" place while I study.

Orca2011 is a super sleuth. I feel like Carmen Sandiego!

:laugh: 95......

It is 110 here, can we trade?

Absolutely not. I am much more a cold person (eh.... Lets face it, I am from the Bay Area. I am much more a perfect middle weather person)

Not sure it anyone has read the blog from the "Notices" banner at the top of the page, but I was almost in tears. The eulogy from his parents and brother were very touching. Just thought I would share :oops:

WTF does it mean abney??? I don't get it?

It was a little kids drawing saying that we should just be quiet and enjoy this beautiful world around us. Not get so wrapped up in making noise and being heard all the time. At least that's what I took from it :)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using SDN Mobile

Ok so my husband just left for work. As he was leaving I was like "give me a kiss" and he made this face he always does and said "do I have to?" It's kind of a running joke with us. Anyways, I pull away from him as he tries to kiss me and we are both laughing and he says "kiss me in case I die in a fire tonight" AS A JOKE. It's one of my biggest fears and I burst out crying. I'm talking like choking sobs out of nowhere. Then I start laughing at myself for being so ridiculous. He asked if I was crying or laughing and I could barely get out that I was doing both. So he's laughing and trying to kiss me and I'm laughing with big tears streaming down my face. I recognize that I have gone crazy. I blame it on my period.

Ok so my husband just left for work. As he was leaving I was like "give me a kiss" and he made this face he always does and said "do I have to?" It's kind of a running joke with us. Anyways, I pull away from him as he tries to kiss me and we are both laughing and he says "kiss me in case I die in a fire tonight" AS A JOKE. It's one of my biggest fears and I burst out crying. I'm talking like choking sobs out of nowhere. Then I start laughing at myself for being so ridiculous. He asked if I was crying or laughing and I could barely get out that I was doing both. So he's laughing and trying to kiss me and I'm laughing with big tears streaming down my face. I recognize that I have gone crazy. I blame it on my period.
:laugh: Aww Liss, that's cute.

I absolutely hate it when my bf does that. ugh.

Maybe WW is driving you crazy? :laugh: :smuggrin:

Ordered a margarita at dinner tonight and did not get asked for ID, I always get asked for ID, not sure how I feel about this....

This has been happening to me a lot lately...

My boyfriend and I just [tried to] do shots. As soon as mine hit the back of my throat, I spit it across the room and ran to the sink. Yuck kirschwasser:scared:

this is strange because I tell my SO to die in a fire whenever he leaves the house.

this is strange because I tell my SO to die in a fire whenever he leaves the house.

So heartless. He probably says "love you too" and kisses you on the nose just to tick you off.

Seriously, I have no idea how you managed to find a metaphorical rubber ball for your insults, but he seems like a good catch. ;)

Wasn't sure where to post this, but.. I feel a bit guilty for not being able to really have that break with the bf. He came back over yesterday once he got done with the horse show. We cooked together and watched a movie and went to bed. He's off to work again until tonight, so we'll see how it goes. I feel bad though that I couldn't go through with it. And no, he wasn't begging or anything, just normally asked if he could come back home.

yeah, we have been making them for years. Didn't even realize they were vegan till the recipe won best vegan cupcake. They are very yummy. Trust me though, I will never be a vegan. I love eggs and cheese too much.