Rank List Help!

Started by radsdoc90
Tags Tags
radiology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radsdoc90

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I wanted to know your opinions on the following list. I have an idea of where I want to rank them based on location but wanted to know your thoughts on how they should be ranked based on quality of training and I guess "feel" of the program if you have been on any of these interviews (a lot of it is a blur for me right now)

UNC
Beaumont
Boston U
MUSC
Henry Ford
VCU
Georgetown
Miami - Jackson Memorial
USF Tampa
EVMS
Loyola
Cincinnati
Case Western-UH

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
 
I interviewed at 5 of these places. I would say quality is all the same, and I am ranking them purely off location, with some interest in IR. Which put MUSC is at the top of my list.