Rank List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carddr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some advice, I thought I had this Rank thing all figured out and than I went on one last interview, just sort of going through the motions. And guess what, I was blown away with the program. Liked the House Officers, the staff, the Dr's I interviewed with and the location. Plus the program offers some great hands-on experience. Some negatives,its a very small program versus 10 to 20 or more, and its Community-Based instead of University-Based. So now what do I do and will they rank ME??? Do I go with the sure thing or take a chance. Is there anyway to win here????

Members don't see this ad.

Rank programs in the order in which you would be happy. Therefore, put this dream program (as long as it will allow you to achieve your dreams) first on your list and rank the "sure thing" second. If you don't match to your dream program, but are ranked high enough by the "sure thing" you will almost assuredly match there.

Hope this helps.

K.C. I was delighted to get your post, I respect your opinion. Thank you that is exactly what I will do. I'll let you know if it worked.

Q.Now Doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning??????