Rank Lists are in - what was your rank list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketbooster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ranks lists should be unchangeable at this point. Since we can't change anything, we might as well share. What did you rank #1? What did you rank last? What was your rank list?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay guys, I can do an anonymous post like I did last year for the 2013 match stats. PM me your rank lists or which ever parts you want to send and I'll put them up.

Ranks lists should be unchangeable at this point. Since we can't change anything, we might as well share. What did you rank #1? What did you rank last? What was your rank list?

well, u could take da lead u know...

alright I'll start.

Minnesota was my #1.

what's the point of this?

It's interesting to see how ppl rated/liked the various programs since everyone has their own priorities. There are some similar threads in past years. Oh well, guess you guys are too nervous and scared. What a bunch of p...

If I were a patient, I would want my ophthalmologist to have some balls (and ovaries for the females out there).

Come on, you SDNers are made to flex your muscles on anonymous internet forums. Don't disappoint. This is your chance! The day you've been waiting for all year!

How about we just wait the six more days and find out ourselves? I think we have it pretty nice for a turnaround time.

It's interesting to see how ppl rated/liked the various programs since everyone has their own priorities. There are some similar threads in past years. Oh well, guess you guys are too nervous and scared. What a bunch of p...

If I were a patient, I would want my ophthalmologist to have some balls (and ovaries for the females out there).

Come on, you SDNers are made to flex your muscles on anonymous internet forums. Don't disappoint. This is your chance! The day you've been waiting for all year!

sounding pretty arrogant. if people don't want to share, you have to respect that.
this type of attitude won't get you very far with colleagues and patients.

Following the match, I would much rather ask people to also post their experiences and impressions about the programs they interviewed at in Match 2014 Stats thread. Ask for this information in addition to all the other stats normally posted in Match stats thread. That would make the Match stats thread more in-depth for next applicants.

I am not interested in who ranks which program higher since ranking is entirely based on individual preference.

Last edited: