Ranking People, Rank These Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So to take the thread back to the original topic here are the top five:

1. UNLV (...uh..its in Las Vegas, 30 minutes from lake Mead, and uh its Vegas, its has all new clinical labs with great wireless technology, did I mention its in Vegas?)
2. UOP (San Francisco, great clinical, 3 years and its done, great salmon fishing not too far away)
3. Creighton (a wonderful clinical and traditional time honored program, plus Omaha is actually really nice town)
4. University of Tennessee (nice facilities, wonderful people, housing is cheap)
5. University of Maryland (new building coming in 2005, wonderful tecnology, good mix of research opportunity and clinical training, close to D.C. and other cool stuff)

Members don't see this ad.

My five and reason:

1. UOP: Nor Cal and 3-year program
2. UCSF: Nor Cal
3. UCLA: South Cal and Cheap
4. USC: South Cal and Less Stress
5. Loma Linda: South Cal

Just that simple. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

luder98 said:
My five and reason:

you mean you're choosing schools based on location, not prestige?? i'm shocked. shocked!

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
luder98 said:
My five and reason:

Isn't Loma Linda cheaper than UCLA now that the gubenator raised tuition 30%?

Tzips said:
you mean you're choosing schools based on location, not prestige?? i'm shocked. shocked!

:laugh:
Time and location. That's what I'm after now. Plus, all Cal schools are decent schools. So don't look down on my Cal schools. :smuggrin: :laugh:

crazy_sherm said:
Isn't Loma Linda cheaper than UCLA now that the gubenator raised tuition 30%?
Really? I haven't looked into tution too much (Not that I don't care. I do. It's just bc there's not too much I can do.) I had assumed a public school would be cheaper. Thanks for the info. I still rank UCLA above Loma Linda tho since I can use my Cal residency there. :D