Rankings (International)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it's a useless waste of resources. Why?

Why is Berkeley on there, it has neither a school of pharmacy nor a school of medicine.

Members don't see this ad :)
PLEASE DONT RANK UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER INTERNAL MEDICINE PROGRAM. Its a horrible program. Bad faculty. Too many international grads especially from Pakistan. The chief residents and the program director ( well ex now) favor only Pakistan residents. Terrible opportunities for fellowships. bad netweorking among residents. Too much politics. Horrible supervision, teaching and hospital facilities. Moreover, LOTS OF CRIME IN AND AROUND CAMPUS.
PLEASE GO SOME PLACE ELSE. Coming from a resident/fellow in the program, I highly recommend AGAINST going for the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER INTERNAL MEDICINE PROGRAM.
YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS ADVICE.
GOD BLESS!!

This is a ranking of research universities and their output. It has nothing to do with their clinical work or reputation.

Homer is correct, this is a research output thing. While we are pleased to be on the list, it has nothing to do with medical school quality / educational focus or reputation.....

Cheers
Lyndal