RANT HERE thread

Started by flyhi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's getting pretty bad. Campobello Island has a park dedicated to cooperation between the US and Canada, and this is how we're cooperating now.
I feel like trying to bring a bunch of inhalers back wouldn't go well. I may or may not have made some interesting choices about what I had in the subfloor of my trunk coming back over to the US when I was 19/20, but these days my drive for self-preservation is a little higher :laugh:
 
I feel like trying to bring a bunch of inhalers back wouldn't go well. I may or may not have made some interesting choices about what I had in the subfloor of my trunk coming back over to the US when I was 19/20, but these days my drive for self-preservation is a little higher :laugh:
Just go for a concert or event or something and stay overnight and then get all your inhalers. Less suspicious if you’re not there for only two hours 😂😂😂😂😂