All Branch Topic (ABT) Rapid Deployment Mid-Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rebecca_chatul_tov

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I finished putting in my applications last Friday and have a few supplemental still pending. I got inter-post transfer orders while I was on TDY which I was expecting due to a conversation with the G-1 earlier last month. However, when I to stop by the unit to say hi and let them know I was going to be moving over next week they let me know that I am deploying 2-3 weeks from now and will be back in January sometime.

I was planning to contact the admissions officers at the programs where I have applied and let them know that I am deploying and when I expect to return. Is there anything else that I should or can do?