Rate the Practice Tests!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjorges

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright guys here's a list of practice tests. I wanted to know which tests' questions are formated more like the questions on the PCAT from what you guys have seen. If a section of one test is better than the section on the other test let me know =] and if you have any other practice tests you thought were usefull let me know too!

Kaplan PCAT study guide
Dr. Collins
Pearson Practice tests

I need all the feedback that you can give me! so anything helps! thanks! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Right off the bat I can tell you that the Pearson's Practice tests are the best.

Logically, the people who make the actual exam are bound to make the best practice exams.
Kaplan's I've read on here is harder in some sections, notably Biology and Gen Chem, than the actual exam.
Everyone here seems to rave to the point of spraying saliva at you through your monitor about Dr. Collin's

My approach has thus far been to study the notes from Kaplan, study Kaplan's MCAT Organic Chem, Run through REA's Flashcard book, and do Kaplan and CliffNote's Practice exams.

I can't say enough how much I love REA's Flashcard book as a study tool. Questions tend towards the more difficult, but there are some easy ones sprinkled in there, and each solution comes with detailed explanations as to why one answer is right, and why the others are wrong, as well as providing some stratagies to attack future problems like it.

The only wrong answer is to use one reasource exclusivley.

But I digress, Pearson's. Now I'm going to stop letting myself become distracted with SDN for a while, wish me luck, I'll see you on the other side. ;)