Re-Applicant Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureDDS_19

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I am reapplying and I am dreading the "what have you done this past year to improve your application."

A little insight, prior to my last year application I have already completed over 2000 hours of shadowing/assisting, volunteering, community service, and leadership. This past year I just completed my bachelors degree and focused more on my organization where I ran an event with the homeless. I retook my DAT and plan on retaking it again in August. But besides that I haven't really done much so I'm not sure how to answer this question to the best of my ability?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!
I am reapplying and I am dreading the "what have you done this past year to improve your application."

A little insight, prior to my last year application I have already completed over 2000 hours of shadowing/assisting, volunteering, community service, and leadership. This past year I just completed my bachelors degree and focused more on my organization where I ran an event with the homeless. I retook my DAT and plan on retaking it again in August. But besides that I haven't really done much so I'm not sure how to answer this question to the best of my ability?
sounds like you just answered the question

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!

This is sufficient. However, you can also talk about what you are planning on doing in the next few months before you are asked for an interview. That will show some of your forward-looking thinking.

Reactions: 1 user