Re-Applicant's List of schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sks2286

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I having trouble deciding on what schools I should i apply to? Im an illinois resident 3.6 gpa, 18/18/19 DAT scores but I am retaking it in july. Hopefully shooting for a 20/20. I applied to UIC and SIUE this year and got waitlisted at both. My strongest quality is my community service activities. Heres the list i came up with. Does anyone have any suggestions? asdoh creighton indiana marquette midwestern siue temple ohio state uic louisville Maryland Michigan Pittsburg VCU West Virginia Tennesee

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you are a minority, I would suggest taking Tennessee off of your list because they accept mostly instate students. The number of out of state they take is skewed because they have an agreement with Arkansas to take 15 of their students, so most out of staters are from there. I'd also check the stats of the other state schools you're applying to and see what percentage they take. Reapplying to UIC and SIUE is great, hopefully they'll take you this time around! Good luck!