Re-Applying with Same Secondary

Started by BillrothI
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BillrothI

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everybody,

I know that the consensus is that re-applicants should refine or rewrite secondaries, but does that rule still apply to a schools at which you were granted an interview the first time around? Specifically, I'm interested in schools like Vanderbilt and U of CO that ask for autobiographies.

Thanks,
Bill
 
I have the same issue, though I am rewriting them all to get my fresh thoughts in. I will revisit them once I have it written to see if I liked anything in them.

Would anyone have an recs on who or how to get secondaries revised.