Europe Re: Interested American Student in Germany

Started by grapp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grapp

EMT-A Firefighter
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I know absolutely nothing about the German medicinal process into their version of medical school. If someone could explain how an American student may transfer into their version of medical school I would be delighted.

Not sure I would do it, but just a thought if I ever wanted to change something in my life. 🙂
 
Hi grapp!

1) Have you completed a bachelor degree? If so what roughly was your cGPA?
2) Do you have a German passport or have you studied in a German system before (just in case as this makes the application process different)
3) what level German language skill are you, or which level do you see yourself being in X amount of time?