RE: PCAT 2014 EXAM

Started by DENDEN#88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DENDEN#88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY!
I have the PCAT this sept 2014 and I feel overwhelmed and I dont know where to start or how to study? I have the kaplan 2013-2014 test strategies book! I dont know what to do, I am stressed out because I am afraid I will fail the exam. Can someone who did the 2014 PCAT offer some words of advice on how to study for the PCAT and areas to focus on? PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reread every textbook for every class you have ever taken...



Jk. I would start off by buying some review books (such as kaplan) and start reading through some old materials. Practice problems are key. Do lots of practice problems!