Reaction to graduating from two undergraduate colleges at once

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wtf is wrong with this kid. Creates a problem from no problem. Escalates another problem after being told the original is not a problem.

She has a very inflated sense of self-importance. Just look at her other (1, 2) threads.

Members don't see this ad.

OP, your story is unique, but not in a way that makes you look good to an admissions committee. It's just strange, especially if you try to present it as if you were taking classes at two schools concurrently.

I would definitely avoid mentioning that you transferred to chase prestige before confirming and double checking that the finances would work out, since "leap before you look" isn't generally looked at favorably.

I'm also not sure you'll impress too many people by completing a second degree, after finishing requirements for one at a different school, just because it was cheap and the school was good. If there are ANY deficiencies in the non-coursework components of your application, it'd make me wonder why you spent the time/effort/money to get another degree when you could've been working on those.

Also it's funny that you talk about what the "anonymity of the Internet" allows, while describing a situation that will apply to a near-zero number of applicants.

Heck, an adcom at a school i interviewed at figured me out on here. When youre that specific and unique in this case, the adcoms on here will know who you are immediately.