Reactions to the "New" EPPP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EPPP Hurdle

Reaction score
Hello. I am seeking the following at this time:

(1) Connecting with someone who has taken the EPPP since March of this year. The exam was revised by ASPPB in mid-February. I am particularly interested in impressions of the exam relative to studying and preparation strategies used--including which study materials were used.

(2) If anyone has a basis of comparison of the previous edition of the EPPP and the newer version, that might be informative.

Personally I found that on two administrations of the test (March and July) that there was a disconnect between the study materials which I got a hold of (and extensively reviewed) and the content domains represented on the current exam.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

(1) Connecting with someone who has taken the EPPP since March of this year. The exam was revised by ASPPB in mid-February. I am particularly interested in impressions of the exam relative to studying and preparation strategies used--including which study materials were used.

(2) If anyone has a basis of comparison of the previous edition of the EPPP and the newer version, that might be informative.

Personally I found that on two administrations of the test (March and July) that there was a disconnect between the study materials which I got a hold of (and extensively reviewed) and the content domains represented on the current exam.

Thank you.

The EPPP scores thread has recent posters who have commented on passing after the new test launched.
EPPP practice test scores for those who passed

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello.... I took the exam on the 14th of September and failed (450). The questions on the exam were not remotely similar to the mock exams I used to prepare. I’m very anxious about retaking the EPPP.

Have you retaken the exam?

I took the EPPP in March of 2018 (the new version) and passed with flying colors using materials from 2012-2106