Read this: VERY important

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
those were pretty hilarious....I may be the "Sensitive Soul" guy, but the "Gunner" guy looks the coolest!

I will be a combination of "Painfully Enthusiastic" and "The Crier," I think. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be Sensitive Soul. Actually, I'm Sensitive Soul already at work. Patients remember thoughtful acts and show their appreciation in wonderful ways!

Right on Ambs, I'm with ya :)

That’s hilarious, I think 50% perpetually enraged and 50 % prankster would make the best doc.

I'd be 1/3 Enthus., 1/3 prankster, and 1/3 one track mind.

AStudent said:
I'd be 1/3 Enthus., 1/3 prankster, and 1/3 one track mind.

1/3 one track mind eh?...think about it...there you go...you'll be the questionable admission.

I'm going to be the Enthusiastic One. I actually say stuff like "I got to touch some IV tubing" while I'm at work at the ICU. I'm excited when I get to test a patient's blood sugar.

me fail english? that's unpossible!

dynx said:
1/3 one track mind eh?...think about it...there you go...you'll be the questionable admission.

quote (ucla student): I will be a combination of "Painfully Enthusiastic" and "The Crier," I think.

Me too! Lol! When I first read this and made my self-determination, I thought, wow, I must be a little bipolar! :laugh:

I'll definitely be a painfully enthusiastic prankster with a sensitive soul. Sould be interesting :laugh:

Now I finally figured out what 'gunner' meant.