Readers for Secondaries? (MD Schools)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soleus92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new here and have been working on my secondaries this week, but I'm not very good at expressing myself in the best way. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read some of my secondaries and give me some edits and advice? I need to have some of these done by this weekend (I know I am doing this very last minute).

I'm not a very strong writer when it comes to talking about myself, so I'm just looking for someone to help me reword/revise things so my answers sound interesting, neutral, and convincing.

I am willing to reimburse you for your time and efforts or helping others out there that need editing help!

Thank you so much SDN peeps! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have time to read them (sorry) but there is no need to pay people for this. Plenty of users will be willing to do it for free.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you @md-2020, hopefully I can find someone out there kind enough to help soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, will do it for free. You can send me a PM with your essay in it. (If sending multiple essays, send each in a separate message.)

I can be a pair of second eyes if needed. PM me with prompts and essays as applicable.

You can also PM me! Could totally use the distraction from stressing about IIs :D

PM me! I'd be happy to help!