Reading Section tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Successahead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the DAT soon. I have problems scrolling through the reading section. For some reasons it sometimes skip sections or entire paragraph. The scroll bar is either too fast or I am not clicking the right buttons. As a result I have problems with some the questions. Does anyone have any suggestions please.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't click on the scroll bar itself, just click on the arrows at the top and the bottom.

Please tell me how to click top and bottom without touching the mouse. I just can not get it to proceed slowly. Please tell me how to slow it down. I am desperate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I'm a little confused with the question. Weren't there arrows at the top and bottom of the scroll bar? If you click those once it move you slightly down, it shouldn't be too fast at all. Also, try pressing the up or down arrows on the keyboard, that might work.

Please tell me how to click top and bottom without touching the mouse. I just can not get it to proceed slowly. Please tell me how to slow it down. I am desperate.

Press the Page dn and Page up on ur keyboard. You will go from what is the bottom of the page u are on to it being the top if u scroll down, and vice versa. hope it helps. r u experiencing this only on ur computer? because they might have it set up differently at the test center.