real DAT concerns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdman12345

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the real DAT, are there alot of questions that start liek this:"All of the following are true EXCEPT" or "Which answer is NOT true".

Will we find these negative questions on the real DAT or are they all straight foward?

Members don't see this ad.

I am almost positive that you will see that question type at least once, especially in Reading Comprehension. I remember when I took it that negative question types showed up a few times.

rockets32 said:
I am almost positive that you will see that question type at least once, especially in Reading Comprehension. I remember when I took it that negative question types showed up a few times.

Yeah, I had quite a few of those in my reading comp. too when I took the DAT. Not so much in the other sections, maybe a couple.

what about questions with options such as :
Example -
a : 1
b : 2
c : 3
d : 1 and 3
e : all of the above or none of the above etc etc

Members don't see this ad :)
kvip said:
Example -

Cant remember exactly, but maybe few.

kvip said:
Example -

ughk...i hate these ones! :scared:

I took it just a couple of days ago, and I dont remember any questions being the "a and b, a and b and c" type questions. In other words, it wasnt as hard as DAT achiever.

i actually don't remember seeing any questions that had "none of the above" or "all of the above" in any section. i do remember those questions like 'which is NOT true' but there were only like 3 and they were all in the reading comp section.

thanks guys. my school exams are like that. so hopefully the DAT will be ok. :scared: