Step III Real STEP 3 Text Highlighting Function

Started by medman90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medman90

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On real STEP 3 exam, how is the text highlighting function work? On UWorld, double clicking on a word or clicking and dragging a portion of the text would highlight the text in yellow.

Last time I took STEP, which was long time ago, I was caught off guard because double clicking on a word did not highlight it and I had to get accustomed to clicking and dragging way of highlighting text.

For people who took STEP 3 recently, please let me know. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry about the repeated posts, can anyone who recently took the test please comment?

The Practice USMLE Test I took at Prometric and the USMLE sample I downloaded from USMLE website recently allowed me to double click on a word and it highlighted the word.

Does this trick also work on the real exam?