Well, one of the ideas is to expand my "practice" to include another clinic in another part of the state. In fact, I'd like to have a series of clinics in very remote areas. This accomplishes several goals. One, I'll be serving some very underserved communities, including Native American reservations. But I'll be using clinics in more upscale communities (Sedona, Flagstaff, etc.) to help offset the cost of the others. As far as actually practicing, once I've got a clinic established with some rapport, Nurse practitioners or other family practice docs would be brought in as partners. This would be "their" clinic, in the sense that it would be their patients, and their local flavor of management. Meanwhile, I'd take care of their salary, malpractice insurance, and billing procedures. But I wouldn't want a "employee vs. management" sort of mentality to develop, so I'd encorporate some of the ideas made popular by tech companies to have a camradere sort of mentality. I'd still want to see patients, but it would have to be on a somewhat limited basis.
The final goal would be to get the company to buy my airplane so I could travel to these clinics. 😀