Really, Emory? REALLY!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ok2Panic

Resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was searching through the past couple of years and it seems like this gets said every year, so let me just throw in my angst for this cycle.

REALLY, EMORY?!

*Narrative Summary: Describe all of your research projects in detail, WITH EMPHASIS ON YOUR MOST SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCES. Include goals and background, brief methodology, results and indicate where, when, and with whom the project was conducted. Reprints or preprints may be used as a substitute to describe your role in any multi-author projects. Please submit an essay to COMPLEMENT AND EXPAND UPON the "Research Experience" essay requested on the AMCAS application.

Srsly?!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh hell, they're the only MD/PhD that does social sciences in the southeast :|

That'll be a fun essay.

The kicker is that they made the app available at the END of august...geez, haven't they ever heard of something called back to school?

If you look somewhere it says its okay to just copy and paste your MD/PhD essay or whatever. I remember doing this and I got an interview without anyone ever commenting on it.