Really Nervous!!! January 2007 ck takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERCP22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my exam January 20 hoping scores would be reported the latest today
Wed. 14 but it seems it won't happen. I am going nuts here because the top programs where I want to go are eagerly waiting for this. Has anyone who took CK in the week 15-21 of January received his/her scores yet or has checked eras to see if it has been reported?

I've logged into ERAS today probably 100 times and NOTHING?

ANYONE ANY IDEAS, INPUT, OPINIONS?

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the advice..I appreciate it but it does not say anything on the NBME website. I thought you'd first see it when it was transmitted to ERAS or to the Deans' office. So far NADA. Has anyone received or seen his/her score be released today?

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Check with your school's Student Affairs Office first. Have you done that yet? The scores are released to the school on Wednesdays only. Your school should have gotten them today. If not, they'll be in next Wed (2-210) for sure. Check with your school first; good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Manning for your response. Yeah, I did not have time to check with the school today but Can the results actually be reported to the school without first being reported to ERAS which is automatically as well. Do they only report to ERAS on Wed.'s or ERAS can be any day. Does anyone know? At this point what I want is for ERAS to get the results so the programs can see it?

By the way Manning GO COLTS !!! AND GO PEYTON!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the responses...

NBME releases scores Wed ONLY. They can send the scores to the school before ERAS gets them. Check w school tomorrow and they should have them.

mine says it was reported today, does that mean they will mail it out today as well?

I cant get to school anytime this week to check my score there. damn away rotation.

mine says it was reported today, does that mean they will mail it out today as well?

I cant get to school anytime this week to check my score there. damn away rotation.

For Step I, mine arrived a few days after the date it was reported.

What day did you take it?

Hey cracker thanks for sharing. What day did you take your exam? Are you applying through ERAS now? if so Was your USMLE transcript downloaded to ERAS ? I appreciate your input...

Thanks Buddy

i just called my school after noon time today. they had them. i took mine jan 19th.

Hey EMTJI, are you applying through ERAS? Have they downloaded a new USMLE Transcript into your ERAS mailbox?

Thanks man and good luck with your score !!!!

Hey EMTJI, are you applying through ERAS? Have they downloaded a new USMLE Transcript into your ERAS mailbox?

Thanks man and good luck with your score !!!!

mmm...nobody is going to download your updated scores via eras. programs stop downloading info by around november. at this point, your best bet would be to email your scores to the program directors themselve. however, it is late and chances are that rank lists are made and the stocking hung with great care.

But I have to disagree with you... programs continue to download everything and anything. My CS just came last week it was downloaded by all the the programs I applied to. Anyway I appreciate your response..

Anyone else is the same boat?

Yes, your scores will be mailed out today, if this is the day they were released (according to the NBME website).

i took my exam Jan 26th, so its been like 19 days. sounds about right. hope it comes friday. i'm not applying to eras, so i dont know bout that.

guess we'll see.

I checked with the school and they did receive it but could not get my score. So, just an hour ago I checked ERAS and BINGO it had just been downloaded. So I called one of the programs and MAN I got 9freaking9 (99) don't knowthe 3-digit score yet . Dude I am the happiest man alive today but you know I don't know if you guys have felt the same irony I feel today. I mean we value so much and workship those silly scores while other like the ones I am seeing in clinic today would give anything to just be able to simply have a normal job. I am doing stroke clinic today. Anyway, I couldn't be much happier.

Manning ..you're awsome man. Thanks for asking. No wonder we both like that number 18 so much..watch him throw 50 TD's next year..So long people. I 'll post my three digit score when I get it and also how I prepared and what I used for the step. For now USMLEWORLD IS A MUST WITH CAPITAL MMMMMMM!!!! I am dead serious.

Thanks everyone..and Good luck to you all.

Well done! I believe the 99 range starts somewhere around 245-250, but I wouldn't know this from first hand experience. A friend of mine mentioned he got 243/98 so I'd imagine 99 starts just a little higher than that. Enjoy your weekend!