Really Stupid Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yourmother

I'm Chris Hansen..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been so busy with a new job and 19 hours of classes that I have not had time yet.

Is it too late to request financial aid for Spring 2008?

I applied last time in Jan 2007 as a 2nd Bio degree major, they granted me the funds but it was after I paid my tution with a credit card. So essentially I was reinbursed.

Anyhow, the office is closed today and I can't make sense of the online information for my school.

Thanks.
 
Honestly, I don't think so. You might get worse aid than you'd get had you applied sooner, but I suspect you could still get staffords if you qualify.

that would be sweet. I'll only be taking 6 hours for spring, so i don;t need but $2,600 or so and then a little for books. State school tution is somewhat affordable, unlike private