Really worried about Post-dec interviews

Smiles90

5+ Year Member
Army
Jul 28, 2011
  1. Dental Student
    Hey everyone, I want to know what people think of my chances of getting a post-dec interview.

cGPA 3.47
    sGPA 3.21
    bcpGPA 3.19

DAT:
    BIO: 19
    GC: 19
    OC: 19
    RC: 22
    QR: 18
    PAT: 21
    TS: 19
    AA: 19

I have 100+ hours of shadowing and 50 hours of volunteer work while working a part time job the last three years of school. I submitted my application early Aug, but my LOR's got misplaced and they didn't get to the schools until late September.

I have been rejected by Nova, Case Western, and UCONN. I've been put on hold by Marquette.
    I still have not heard from UDM, UofM, Indiana, Maryland, both MWU's, NYU, Louisville, and Tufts.

Thanks! :)

isittoolate

7+ Year Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Massachusetts
    1. Dental Student
      Hey everyone, I want to know what people think of my chances of getting a post-dec interview.

cGPA 3.47
      sGPA 3.21
      bcpGPA 3.19

DAT:
      BIO: 19
      GC: 19
      OC: 19
      RC: 22
      QR: 18
      PAT: 21
      TS: 19
      AA: 19

I have 100+ hours of shadowing and 50 hours of volunteer work while working a part time job the last three years of school. I submitted my application early Aug, but my LOR's got misplaced and they didn't get to the schools until late September.

I have been rejected by Nova, Case Western, and UCONN. I've been put on hold by Marquette.
      I still have not heard from UDM, UofM, Indiana, Maryland, both MWU's, NYU, Louisville, and Tufts.

Thanks! :)
      I have very similar stats and am also very worried about getting a post-dec interview. At this point I am trying to focus on the only thing that's not outside my control, which is my academic update. Hopefully our good grades can make us stand out.

I currently have 0 rejections and 0 interview invites...hoping that we can be some of the lucky ones who get picked out of that hat for interviews. Good luck OP

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.