Really worried about Post-dec interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smiles90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I want to know what people think of my chances of getting a post-dec interview.

cGPA 3.47
sGPA 3.21
bcpGPA 3.19

DAT:
BIO: 19
GC: 19
OC: 19
RC: 22
QR: 18
PAT: 21
TS: 19
AA: 19

I have 100+ hours of shadowing and 50 hours of volunteer work while working a part time job the last three years of school. I submitted my application early Aug, but my LOR's got misplaced and they didn't get to the schools until late September.

I have been rejected by Nova, Case Western, and UCONN. I've been put on hold by Marquette.
I still have not heard from UDM, UofM, Indiana, Maryland, both MWU's, NYU, Louisville, and Tufts.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I want to know what people think of my chances of getting a post-dec interview.

cGPA 3.47
sGPA 3.21
bcpGPA 3.19

DAT:
BIO: 19
GC: 19
OC: 19
RC: 22
QR: 18
PAT: 21
TS: 19
AA: 19

I have 100+ hours of shadowing and 50 hours of volunteer work while working a part time job the last three years of school. I submitted my application early Aug, but my LOR's got misplaced and they didn't get to the schools until late September.

I have been rejected by Nova, Case Western, and UCONN. I've been put on hold by Marquette.
I still have not heard from UDM, UofM, Indiana, Maryland, both MWU's, NYU, Louisville, and Tufts.

Thanks! :)
I have very similar stats and am also very worried about getting a post-dec interview. At this point I am trying to focus on the only thing that's not outside my control, which is my academic update. Hopefully our good grades can make us stand out.

I currently have 0 rejections and 0 interview invites...hoping that we can be some of the lucky ones who get picked out of that hat for interviews. Good luck OP