Really?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wreagle96

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there are still people in pre-pharmacy. I loved the profession but it is now a dead-end. Wish I had chosen differently. Advice of experience- take it or don't.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Completely agree. Prepharms will probably get mad at posts like this but it's because it's true.

Completely agree. Prepharms will probably get mad at posts like this but it's because it's true.
Imagine someone standing at the grocery store all day and every time this person sees you, he/she comes up to you to says, "hey don't shop at this store. Its not good!" Now imagine hearing this every time you go grocery shopping. This is what its like to see the same damn type of thread every single day I come here. I am not even pre pharmacy anymore and I am getting absolutely sick and tired of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Imagine someone standing at the grocery store all day and every time this person sees you, he/she comes up to you to says, "hey don't shop at this store. Its not good!" Now imagine hearing this every time you go grocery shopping. This is what its like to see the same damn type of thread every single day I come here. I am not even pre pharmacy anymore and I am getting absolutely sick and tired of it.

You can just do what pharmacists are great at and ignore the problem. :)

Agreed with opening post. What’s crazy is that schools don’t even talk to students about the job market. It is such a scam and seems illegal. You guys want to open up a school? Haha

Reactions: 3 users
You can just do what pharmacists are great at and ignore the problem. :)
The problem isn't being ignored. Cigarettes kill half a million people every year. People are aware of the issue but you guys here act like no one heard of this.

If that happened to me I would ask them why it is not good and listen to their advice, especially if they are a working in the field and have first hand knowledge. Then I would consider whether it is a valid reason or not, and if they're right I would shop somewhere else.

Reactions: 1 users
If that happened to me I would ask them why it is not good and listen to their advice, especially if they are a working in the field and have first hand knowledge. Then I would consider whether it is a valid reason or not, and if they're right I would shop somewhere else.
This person isn't here to give out advice. This person wants to know your reasons as to why you shop there. And if you have no reasons, this person just gets mad at everyone and says why everyone should be listening even though nothing new is being said.

The problem isn't being ignored. Cigarettes kill half a million people every year. People are aware of the issue but you guys here act like no one heard of this.

This. At least no cigarette smoker denies that their health is being affected by cigarette smoking, instead they are pretty honest about their not wanting/being able to quit in spite of knowing that their health is affected.

If pre-pharms are busy living/building their Best LifeTM what are they doing on these forums with all these debbie downers?

Except in this case its the entire employee staff at the store telling you not to buy the fruit in the store. But, you have the manager (College Deans and Chain District Leaders) telling you the fruit is fine. You are also at the store because your Uncle Jack bought some fruit at the store last season and said the fruit was great! So, instead of listening to those who handle the fruit everyday you listen to the manager and buy some fruit to find out its rotten.

• Love
Except in this case its the entire employee staff at the store telling you not to buy the fruit in the store. But, you have the manager (College Deans and Chain District Leaders) telling you the fruit is fine. You are also at the store because your Uncle Jack bought some fruit at the store last season and said the fruit was great! So, instead of listening to those who handle the fruit everyday you listen to the manager and buy some fruit to find out its rotten.
You taking it out of context now. I was referring to just sozetone.
But you got your story mixed up a bit. Its not the entire employee staff. Its just some staff that discuss among each other how bad their job is. The fruit isn't rotten, there just isn't enough for everyone but you have to pay an entrance fee into the store.

I can't believe there are still people in pre-pharmacy.

Believe it.

At that, closing thread for intent to troll. Providing feedback on the prospects of a job (whether good or terrible) is different than nagging pre-pharms with no new substance to share on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.