Reapplicant success rate (SCCO especially)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLCBRUIN84

SCCO c/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SCCO sources have stated that the cut off for reaching the academic cut to recieve an interview at the school is a 3.0 and 300+ on the OAT. Are there any exceptions to reapplicants, and what is the success rate of reapplying to SCCO or any other opt. school. I've heard that reapplicants usually have a great chance but that was through one source! Also, any advice to reapplicants on how to improve their applications significantly. Especially if you've already graduated undergrad, what more can you do besides build up your resume ? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have wondered the same thing. Especially about taking classes once finished with undergrad. I hear from an admissions office to take grad classes, but honestly it feels like a never ending cycle, because once you finish those, they say we want to see a just a few more classes! Not to mention the amount of money spent just taking random science grad courses. It can be frustrating.