SCCO Alternate List Incoming Class 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youarecapable

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else on the alternate list?

According to their “Alternate List Explained” PDF— if you interviewed early (before Jan 1) and received average interview scores, you were placed on the alt list. If you interviewed later (after Jan 1) you received favorable interview scores but no seats were available.

Does this mean those who interviewed later have a higher chance than those who interviewed earlier w avg interview scores?

What is everyone doing in the meantime other than writing a letter of intent?
 
Does this mean those who interviewed later have a higher chance than those who interviewed earlier w avg interview scores?

I'd say that's exactly what it means. Do they really give you a score on the interview? Is it like a 1-10?
 
Does this mean those who interviewed later have a higher chance than those who interviewed earlier w avg interview scores?

I'd say that's exactly what it means. Do they really give you a score on the interview? Is it like a 1-10?
I see, that makes sense!

I’m not sure how their interview scoring works. I couldn’t find any concrete info on that unfortunately
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*bump
Anyone else receive an email from the admissions team if we still want to be on the waitlist?

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! It looks like the alternate list rankings we're released today. I interviewed this month, so pretty late into the cycle. I got placed in the 2nd quartile, but I'm hoping to send in a letter of intent to the admissions committee!