SCCO Alternate List Incoming Class 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youarecapable

Reaction score
Anyone else on the alternate list?

According to their “Alternate List Explained” PDF— if you interviewed early (before Jan 1) and received average interview scores, you were placed on the alt list. If you interviewed later (after Jan 1) you received favorable interview scores but no seats were available.

Does this mean those who interviewed later have a higher chance than those who interviewed earlier w avg interview scores?

What is everyone doing in the meantime other than writing a letter of intent?

Members don't see this ad.

Does this mean those who interviewed later have a higher chance than those who interviewed earlier w avg interview scores?

I'd say that's exactly what it means. Do they really give you a score on the interview? Is it like a 1-10?

I'd say that's exactly what it means. Do they really give you a score on the interview? Is it like a 1-10?
I see, that makes sense!

I’m not sure how their interview scoring works. I couldn’t find any concrete info on that unfortunately

Members don't see this ad :)
*bump
Anyone else receive an email from the admissions team if we still want to be on the waitlist?

Nope. Their alternative list ranking should be out fairly soon now that their April interviews are over.
when was your interview?? i had mine this past wednesday and they sent an email today saying the list would be ranked by the end of the week!

when was your interview?? i had mine this past wednesday and they sent an email today saying the list would be ranked by the end of the week!
Ooo that’s interesting! I did mine in March but that’s good to know, thanks! Have you gotten acceptances elsewhere?

Hey! It looks like the alternate list rankings we're released today. I interviewed this month, so pretty late into the cycle. I got placed in the 2nd quartile, but I'm hoping to send in a letter of intent to the admissions committee!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anybody else receive an email about whether or not they want to stay on the alternative list?