Reapplicants and LORs

Started by koercive
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

koercive

Industry HE&OR, Large Cap Pharma
Partner Organization
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For Reapplicants,


I know some schools only require one more new LOR, but UCSD requires another 3!! are you guys reusing the same people to do your LORs?

I hope they don't expect 6 different people to give them letters.
 
For Reapplicants,


I know some schools only require one more new LOR, but UCSD requires another 3!! are you guys reusing the same people to do your LORs?

I hope they don't expect 6 different people to give them letters.

As this is a school-specific question, it would be best to contact the school and ask. It provides you an opportunity to both open a line of communication with the school and obtain an answer.

~above~