This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guerrero08

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to this cycle and I am on the waitlist for the upcoming cycle. However, admissions say the class seems steady and full. For this reason, I would like to ask you guys if I should go ahead and reapply for the next cycle. My DAT is as follows, AA18, TS 19, OC 19, GC 19, RC 17, QR 16 PAT 19. Do you guys think that reapplying its necessary at this point and if you guys think a retake is necessary, I mean i am Waitlisted so there could be some hope I could with these scores. This was my second retake so if all my ears to hear if you think a third retake is necessary. Somehow, due to the waitlist situation, I did not take any other classes yet and did not prepare for a retake for the DAT, so do you guys is good to apply right away with these scores too? Also, which schools do you guys think are OOS friendly for a DACA recipient thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If you reapply and get accepted off of a wait list after submitting your application for this upcoming cycle, I think you can get a refund from AADSAS? Also, I do think a DAT retake may be necessary, especially with all <20 scores. If you didn't get accepted, then obviously something didn't work (I heard that some admissions offices may be willing to tell you what was it that caused your application to not work out at this time in the cycle, and I would be inclined to think that your DAT score is likely a factor), thus resubmitting the same application again will not change your chances of acceptance. I have heard that if you are somebody who has to retake, then they will be less forgiving of any <20 score.