Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there buddies,
I hope this post finds everyone well and stress free
It is November and I am already tired of waiting. Waiting for....SOMETHING. As October 30, all my schools have stated that my files are complete. So, now the wait begins. I am trying not to become outrageously compulsive about checking the mail and email for interview invites, but is is very difficult. I have now resigned to checking my email only 3x/week. A far cry from 3x/day everyday 😀 I've spent some time hanging out on the allopathic thread, and many are encouraging us saying that it's still early...and it is...but that doesn't help me sleep any better at night. Perhaps this is the year for all of us, if the Red Sox can win the World Series, then maybe the tides are a'changin' . (Go Red Sox!!)
For all of our members who have been accepted already...you are my heros! For you all who have interviewed/are interviewing...I want to be where you are. For the rest of us waiting...let's keep encouraging each other. Deadlines for schools are fast approaching so maybe ADCOMS will get a move on things shortly. Anyway, I look forward to hearing how things are coming with my buddies, so post away.
Peace,
mrsmac
P.S. Don't forget to VOTE!!!
I hope this post finds everyone well and stress free
It is November and I am already tired of waiting. Waiting for....SOMETHING. As October 30, all my schools have stated that my files are complete. So, now the wait begins. I am trying not to become outrageously compulsive about checking the mail and email for interview invites, but is is very difficult. I have now resigned to checking my email only 3x/week. A far cry from 3x/day everyday 😀 I've spent some time hanging out on the allopathic thread, and many are encouraging us saying that it's still early...and it is...but that doesn't help me sleep any better at night. Perhaps this is the year for all of us, if the Red Sox can win the World Series, then maybe the tides are a'changin' . (Go Red Sox!!)For all of our members who have been accepted already...you are my heros! For you all who have interviewed/are interviewing...I want to be where you are. For the rest of us waiting...let's keep encouraging each other. Deadlines for schools are fast approaching so maybe ADCOMS will get a move on things shortly. Anyway, I look forward to hearing how things are coming with my buddies, so post away.
Peace,
mrsmac
P.S. Don't forget to VOTE!!!
I'm going to Nashville on the 29th of this month to interview at Meharry. It's one of my choices because it's very close to my parents. I wish it could be earlier, because interviewing the Monday after Thanksgiving means I won't be able to fully enjoy my turkey
can do it then we sure can