Hello! First-time reapplicant here, last cycle I applied to 30+ MD schools, no DO programs (naive I know), received 1 II, and 1 WL. I applied with a low tier MCAT for MD programs (504-507 range) and competitive GPA (cGPA 3.8+/sGPA 3.6+). Currently studying for a mid-July MCAT retake. I already submitted my DO application for verification to one school and I plan to add additional schools closer to June 15 since I'm fairly competitive for DO. I plan on submitting my primary for MD programs on 5/30 with substantial additions/changes to one school. My question is: When should I add additional schools for MD Programs? Given the WL and also a late MCAT score release I am not sure if it is better for me to add additional schools as soon as I am processed through AMCAS which would be early June, or to wait until I get my new (hopefully much more competitive) score? I am mostly confused considering if my application will be considered complete and entirely evaluated before my second score even comes in. Any advice from adcoms would be appreciated!