Reapplying, how do I access last year's application through AACOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaggy411

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am reapplying through AACOM now for entrance into fall 06. I want to get my information from my last applicant cycle. I can't seem to find how to log in or retrieve last year application. is this possible. my friend said aacom doesn't allow this? how can this be true? I know aamc lets you see last year's application. I mean how would it hurt an applicant. it would only help someone if they wanted to retrieve something..it's wack. i got so many files on my comp i don't kown where the **** my PS is..

Members don't see this ad.

shaggy411 said:
I am reapplying through AACOM now for entrance into fall 06. I want to get my information from my last applicant cycle. I can't seem to find how to log in or retrieve last year application. is this possible. my friend said aacom doesn't allow this? how can this be true? I know aamc does. I mean how would it hurt an applicant. it would only help someone..it's wack.

AAMC didn't save the data this year either.

As far as I know, there's no way to access last year's file. You should call them. I do know that they want you to fill out a whole new application, though. If you're just looking for your lost PS, then I'd say to write another, because you never know which school will match up your old app to your new one. If the PS is the same, it might look like laziness on your part.

What I did was email a request to AACOMAS for my last years app. along with my SS#, Mailing Address, and found a copy in the mail four days later. :)

Hope this helps